What cookies do we use?
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the user’s hard drive. These cookies do not collect any information about your browsing that can be used for marketing actions or to remember which pages you have browsed.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and analysis of the use made of the service offered. The purposes are purely statistical and serve us to improve our content.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that web pages store in the user’s browser that visits them, necessary to provide web browsing with advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Possible types of cookies
- Session Cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page, and is not recorded on the user’s disk.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
The cookies can also be:
- Own: they are cookies generated by the web page that is being visited.
- Third party: are cookies that are received when browsing that web page, but that have been generated by a third service that is hosted on it.
Purposes of cookies
- Technical purposes: They are necessary for the operation of the website. They are also called strictly necessary. They make it possible to control traffic from the server to multiple users at the same time, identification and access as a user of the system, etc.
- Personalization: They make it possible for each user to configure aspects such as the language in which they want to see the web page or the regional configuration.
- Analysis or performance: They allow to measure the number of visits and navigation criteria of different areas of the web anonymously.
- Publicity: They allow implementing efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on the web pages.
- Behavioral advertising: They allow the implementation of efficiency parameters in the advertising offered on web pages, based on information about the behavior of users.
Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this sense must do so by communicating directly with Google
Google Analytics cookies are stored in servers located in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires to that effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address
Google Inc. is a company adhering to “Privacy Shiels” (privacy shield) that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection according to European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard through the following link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
If you wish, you can use the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser Add-on, through which instructions analytic cookies for this service can be rejected in all browsers. You can find more information about it at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Acceptance of the Cookies
How to modify the configuration of cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from this website or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it.
How to uninstall cookies
Also, INGENIERÍA BÁSICA, OBRAS Y PROYECTOS S.L. informs the user that he has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the receipt of cookies, and may, if he wishes, prevent them from being installed on his hard drive.
Below we provide the links of various browsers, through which you can make such configuration:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=es_ES&viewlocale=en_US