INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT POLICY
IGB Ingeniería Básica is defined as an independent consulting company whose main objective is to provide creative engineering services, which represent for the customer the best solution satisfying needs and expectations. Our cornerstones are the commitment to continuous improvement, pollution prevention and the use of the resources necessary to achieve these objectives, respecting the established deadline and cost objectives.
To this end, an integrated quality and environmental management system is implemented based on the requirements established by the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015 and UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2015 standards, adapted to the specific activities of: Projects and studies of civil engineering, environment, urban planning and construction; Technical assistance and construction supervision; Health and safety studies and coordination of safety and health in construction; Associated consultancy services.
The Integral Management Policy is based on the following principles:
- Understanding the current and future needs of our customers, consolidating their trust in our organization, meeting their needs and striving to exceed their expectations.
- Commitment that the established legal and regulatory requirements as well as other requirements that the organization subscribes for the adequate provision of the service, are met in the development of our activity. In this way, this Policy becomes the frame of reference for establishing and reviewing the objectives and goals of the organization.
- Plan, verify and control our activities to ensure the continuous improvement of our Integrated System and our behavior with the environment, continuing to consolidate our position in the civil engineering and public works consulting sector.
- Minimize the environmental impact of our services, with particular attention to the management of the waste generated and to the consumption achieved.
- Guarantee a strict control of costs and external collaborators through the approval of suppliers and inspection of the work performed.
- Promote the training and awareness of our employees, as well as a smooth communication with subcontractors that allows to create an appropriate work environment for the achievement of IGB objectives.
So that a company as IGB to be able to provide the service that, increasingly our market demands, we need that the quality concept is present in all the decisions of the organization and in that of its collaborators. Our intention is to achieve "full satisfaction in the realization of quality jobs and the confidence and respect of our clients"
The quality and environmental management system implemented in IGB is structured and adapted to the specific activity of: Drafting of projects and studies of civil engineering, environment, urban planning and construction. Technical assistance and works management. Elaboration of studies of safety and health at work, as well as the realization of associated consulting services.
As a result of this quality and environment politics, IGB has improved the development of its activity providing major satisfaction to our clients and providers, doing it of sustainable and respectful form with the environment. Both systems are certified and audited by OCA Instituto de Certificacion, S.L. entity credited by the National Entity of Accreditation (ENAC) in Spain.