In accordance with the provisions of current regulations on Personal Data Protection, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by INGENIERÍA BÁSICA, OBRAS Y PROYECTOS S.L., with C.I.F. B-79385035 and registered office at CALLE MESENA, Nº 83, 28033 MADRID, in order to answer your questions and send you commercial communications that may be of your interest. In compliance with current regulations, INGENIERÍA BÁSICA, OBRAS Y PROYECTOS S.L. informs that the data will be kept for the period strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned precepts.

Until you tell us otherwise, we understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them for the purposes mentioned.

INGENIERÍA BÁSICA, OBRAS Y PROYECTOS S.L. informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, accurate and updated manner. That is why INGENIERÍA BÁSICA, OBRAS Y PROYECTOS S.L. undertakes to take all reasonable measures so that these are removed or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate.

In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data and consent given for the treatment of them, directing your request to the postal address indicated above or to the email IGB@GRUPOIGB.COM.

Also and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in its article 21, we also request your express consent to send advertising of our products or promotions that we consider may be of your interest, by email or by any other means of electronic communication equivalent.

We inform you that you can revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications by sending an e-mail to the email address: IGB@GRUPOIGB.COM.

You can contact the competent Control Authority to present the claim that you consider appropriate.